Find out if you qualify for the new FBAR filing extension

By Alexey Manasuev

U.S. citizens and Green card holders living in Canada or otherwise outside the United States may have FBAR filing obligations. If the aggregate maximum value or the balance of your foreign financial accounts exceeds US$10,000 during the calendar year, you are generally required to file FinCEN Form 114: Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR).

Read More at U.S. Tax IQ Blog

To Read More U.S. Tax IQ Posts Click Here