Deliscar leads webinar on official document authentication
The 90-minute online training session is designed to provide official document translators with an understanding of their role in the translation and preparation of official documents. At the end of this course, official document translators will have learned about their role in the authentication of official document process, as well as have an in-depth knowledge as to how official documents must be prepared in order to be accepted in foreign countries.
The webinar will touch on the following topics:
1. What are official documents?
2. What is a certified translation? — An international perspective.
3. What happens when an official document translation is sent abroad?
4. How are official documents prepared for use abroad?
Option 1: The “Apostille” System: 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents
Option 2: Notarization/certification — authentication — legalization process
5. The role of notaries public, notaries, lawyers, and commissioners of oaths
6. How to add additional income streams by providing authentication-related services
Even if those interested do not attend the online session they will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials — but only for one working week after the course.