U.S. Tax IQ to host webinar on year-end tax planning tips
In addition to common end of year tax saving moves and strategies, attendees will also learn about U.S. tax reform in store for 2018.
Geared to U.S. taxpayers and their trusted advisors, the webinar will cover:
- U.S. tax reform details and their implications for individuals and businesses operating in the U.S.;
- The most common year-end tax saving moves and strategies;
- Key due dates and timelines for the 2017 tax year filings for individuals and businesses;
- U.S. estate and gift tax year-end planning considerations;
- Practical tips and considerations on how best to prepare for the upcoming tax season.
The webinar takes place on Nov. 21 at noon ET.
For more information or to register, click here.