Toronto Lawyers Association presents: Practice Management for New Lawyers
Attention new lawyers and those setting up a sole practice for the first time! You will want to learn more about the Practice Management Review program and how to proactively manage your practice. The Law Society has designed this quality assurance program to help identify and remediate practice management issues, which, if neglected, could have an adverse impact on your career and your clients. Massimo Panicali, Counsel, Practice Review, LSUC of the Law Society's Practice Review Department will join us to discuss the program and answer the following questions:
- Why did the Law Society implement the Practice Management Review program?
- Who is eligible to participate in the Practice Management Review program?
- What to expect and how to prepare for a Practice Management Review?
- What are common practice management deficiencies found in small and sole practices in Ontario?
- What are the proven remediation strategies and resources available to help reduce risk in your own practice?
Speakers: Massimo Panicali, Counsel, Practice Review, LSUC; Ian Hu, Claims Prevention Counsel, LawPRO
Join us on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. in the TLA Lawyers Lounge, 2nd Floor, 361 University Avenue Courthouse.
Register on the TLA website.